Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was born and raised in Kansas and have lived here all my life. I'm wanting to try to expand my bow-hunting beyond the carp and gar that are my normal quarry. I am planning on trying to bow hunt pronghorn this year, but I think my bow could use some maintenance. The bow I use is dated, PSE Thunder Flite Express, but I just graduated college and the funds aren't there to do too much for an upgrade. If anyone knows anything about the specs on this bow, I'd appreciate the info. The spec sticker is so faded that you can't hardly read anything, but what I'm pretty sure I can make out is DL 30", DW 55-70 lbs, and 50% let-off. What I'm curious about is the cable tune, Fast-Flight String, and Dacron String Specs. I tried to take some pictures, but can't figure out why they won't upload. The Cams say T7 and B7, but that is all I can find on them. I'm guessing that's for top and bottom and then whatever the 7 means. If anyone knows or is familiar with this bow please feel free to pm or reply to this thread. Thx!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
:welcome: to AT

·
Registered
36,982 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts