Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kansas state archery associaton is having our state field tourney in Wichita august 27-28. All ks shooters need to be there to support the state org. I am going with the manhattan bunch. Pm me if you need any info. I always hang around after shooting if you have any questions i would love to try to help.
jon

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
Jon,
Who is hosting the shoot? Give me any info you have. I guess I could shoot as a guest? I have only shot one field shoot and would love to shoot another.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
KCJON said:
The kansas state archery associaton is having our state field tourney in Wichita august 27-28. All ks shooters need to be there to support the state org. I am going with the manhattan bunch. Pm me if you need any info. I always hang around after shooting if you have any questions i would love to try to help.
jon

Do i get to hang out with the manhattan bunch now? i mean, cmon, wamego only like 12 miles away, cut me some slack.

vaughn, i am pretty sure WAI hosts this, need to ask judy doub...kansas nfaa rep but i am pretty sure about this.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Im going to try and be there for this one. Hope to see ya there Jon

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
sounds like fun and I'd love to come but...

I will be in Colorado for the Elk opener, trying to sneak up on one of those growly old pre-rut bulls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts