Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
65,518 Posts
Whoa baby! That is one SEEEXXXY

BOW! :thumb: :tongue:

Congrats Marla.. I hear, from all I've heard about the Nems, that you're gonna LOVE It! :thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nice pic of the BOW! HORRIBLE pic of me...haha! jeez ...can't wait to get her all set up and start shooting...the NEMESIS has landed in the hands of ksbowgal..now it's on................

·
The Western Triangle
2,231 Posts
Pretty girl w/a Pretty Bow....congrats!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Nice! :smile:

Are we going to see that bow laying on the top of a nice deer this fall with another big grin on your face?

Enjoy!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Sweet deal! Congratulations Marla, your going to love shooting that bow! :thumb:

·
Registered
535 Posts
OH you'll see some deer. And RX....seems to me you missed one hunting with me last year...hmmm....and the rotator thing you got going on now...I don't think you are going to stand a chance beating me....Me n the Nemesis going to put some "heat on you" this year.....we will see.

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH you'll see some deer. And RX....seems to me you missed one hunting with me last year...hmmm....and the rotator thing you got going on now...I don't think you are going to stand a chance beating me....Me n the Nemesis going to put some "heat on you" this year.....we will see.
Hmmmm :angel:

I believe I see a challenge ;)

Me? Missed one? :eek: We didn't name him "the figment buck" for nothing. Besides I was laughing and grinning so big my anchor point was all off so that's my story. Sticking to it :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Man you are as bad as your brother...You two are scared to shoot against ksbowgal...I'm telling you I'm a good shot...gonna have that bow all set up ready to do some damage....I still haven't actually "seen" you shoot a deer or a turkey...maybe you are doctoring these photographs...."RX"

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man you are as bad as your brother...You two are scared to shoot against ksbowgal...I'm telling you I'm a good shot...gonna have that bow all set up ready to do some damage....I still haven't actually "seen" you shoot a deer or a turkey...maybe you are doctoring these photographs...."RX"
But you saw the video and I'm not good enough to doctor that :D

Skeeered? Pfffft!! bring it

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The arrow just escaped the photo

In it's current form;
49# DW
26.5" DL
CX Predator
QAD HD rest
TruGlo 5 pin Micro Brite sight. Pretty snazzy tool less adjustment with micro :thumb:
Octane stab
Vapor Trail green peep

Awaiting Crackers strings.......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
The arrow just escaped the photo

In it's current form;
49# DW
26.5" DL
CX Predator
QAD HD rest
TruGlo 5 pin Micro Brite sight. Pretty snazzy tool less adjustment with micro :thumb:
Octane stab
Vapor Trail green peep

Awaiting Crackers strings.......
I need to travel to shoots more often.... Meet some new people.... Is there a big following around your area?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Congrats Marla! :hug:
Send me pics of RX in the hurt locker you put him in! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts