Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Moday of this week I had a minor malfunction with my favorite GKF Mirage rest. The lifting wire bail on the rest accidentally got bent as I was carrying my bow through the woods. A twig slipped in between the lifter and the body of the rest as I walked. I was getting this bow all fine tuned and setup to go out hunting when it happened. :( I immediately called GKF Headquarters to order a replacement lifter wire and I asked them to please rush me the parts and I would be more than happy to pay for the parts and shipping.

Tonight (Friday) a Federal Express truck pulled into my driveway to deliver a package from GKF. When the driver pulled out a box that was 6" X 8" 10" I though that was a major over kill in shipping containers for such a small part.

When I opened the box up I was Flabberghasted! Inside the box was a BRAND NEW GKF Mirage Rest! :eek: :eek: There was also an invoice stating that it was a Warranty Replacement and for me to Please send the old rest in at my earliest Convenience!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

All I can say is WOW! GKF YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS AND YOUR FIELD TESTER STAFF! THANK YOU! It is a real honor for me to represent Such A Fine Company! They sure saved a hunting season for me!

Dick

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT for a Fantastic Company!

Dick

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never even gave it a look! I just put it on the bow, tuned it and then I shot it in. I'll look on Tuesday when I get to go hunting again. :)

Dick

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
My new 06 Mirage has the teflon bushing. Whisper quiet on the draw as well as the shot :wink:, awesome hunting rest! :D

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
golden Keys rests must break a lot. Gees everytime I hear about goldenkey futura one of their rests has broken again and not to worry they have taken care of it. And if ya do a search it's funny how many times the same field reps have problems.

all I know is I put a muzzy zero effect on my hunting bow in 2002 and I still got the same rest and I'm still hunting it and it ain't never broke.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke It..........

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Well, I really like their products and use their Premier and Infiniti rests for several years now without any issues. I would definitely recommend them as they do stand behind their product. All mechanical device will eventually, malifunction or substain damage.

·
I like big buffs!
4,291 Posts
I have 2 Infinitys and have had no problems with them.

They are 2 prong style though.........drop aways just have too many moving parts...which are prone to breakage.....as this example shows. :eek:

Glad to hear they fixed you up quick-great customer service! :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts