Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The older I get the more I seem to like things to be small and light weight.

I am considering buying the Kwik-3 quiver.

Do any of you guys have one? If so, how is it working out?

thanks for any feedback

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have always used them and they do what they are supposed to do, for I do not shoot my bow with the quiver on. If you do, I would reconsider, it vibrates and rattles. The adjustment screw has stripped out on a couple of the ones I have had, but they do have a convenient hanger to screw in the tree. Another negative is the way it "SNAPS" to the bow, not very quite to put on and take off.

I have changed quivers as of this past weekend, I'll have to do a search and post the type it is, for I' must be putting on the age as well because my memory has gone........

That was easy...its a Bohning Lynx with the lever lock and it holds 4 arrows. It can be put on and removed very easily and quite.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I had a Kwik-3 on a recurve, it did the job admirably. I shoot with the quiver on the bow, and overcame the miniscule bit of rattle with a couple of layers of electrical tape on the back of the mounting bracket. I've had to do the same with a Lynx and the PSE Mongoose quivers. They're all good quivers, and do what they were designed to do, but you get what you pay for. You might take a look at the TruBall 180 quiver. I've got two of the six-arrow models (the 360), one is snug and quiet, the other I had to do a little extra engineering to stop it from rattling. Toodles. Pigpopper

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ive used one for 7 years or so and it works good for me. i got the extra mount and a tree screw so i take it off my bow when in my stand and attach it to the tree. i always figured if i need more than three arrows on a hunt then four to six more arrows wont due me any good. h.h.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
The only drawback to the Kwikee-3 is the rather tight quarters for the broadheads in the hood. Heads over an inch cut will take a little maneuvering to get in and out without banging the blades together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts