and I didnt make it

·
Registered
543 Posts
Same here:angry:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Me either...I guess I couldve upped my odds and applied though...

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Not here either.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Another year of donating...

You were not selected for an Elk Quota Hunt this year. Thank you for applying. Good luck next year

·
Registered
451 Posts
Got drawn for a cow. first time elk huntin.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
451 Posts
geez! finally some one said they got drawn! it was looking a little gloomy with no one saying they got drawn
I'm pretty excited about it never seen a wild elk... GOOD LUCK to everyone that applied!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
No elk for me this year, damn it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Bullfries!!!!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I didn't get nothin..... :angry: There is always next year. Got plenty places to deer hunt there at least.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'm pretty excited about it never seen a wild elk... GOOD LUCK to everyone that applied!
They are very impressive animals if you've never seen one. Got a few in AZ when I lived out there. Make sure you have a plan to pack it out. There is no way you are draggin a 500lb animal out of the woods if you're back in the holler...

That is what will strike you. THEY ARE HUGE if you've never seen one. Good luck, it is a great hunt. If you are going with a bow, bring a rangefinder, especially if you've never seen a wild one. It is easy to underestimate the distance cuz they are so big. Congrats on your draw! Good Luck!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
me or my g/f got drawn... just another donation!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts