Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
La Crosse Archery Challenge Up-Shoot Saturday December 11, 2009 A Vegas 450 Round, followed by a head-to-head shoot-off from the lowest to highest scores. Two archers will shoot against each other and the winner will advance to next round. Maximum of 80 Archers Allowed 1st Double Line time: 8:30 am 2nd Double Line time: 11:00 am The Shoot-off will immediately follow the completion of the 11:00 line. Cost: $40 Payout to shooters of 1st and 2nd place - Mens and Womens Division Max Payout per place Mens 1st place $1000 Mens 2nd place $400 Womens 1st place $400 Womens 2nd place $200 Pay-out is based on the number of Archers participating.

For Pre-Registration go to www.lacrossearchery.com and select the Events page, or call La Crosse Archery at 608-781-7752. You can also e-mail questions to [email protected]

La Crosse Archery
1231 Oak Forest Drive
Onalaska, WI 54650
Lacrossearchery.com

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
So like is this thing back to the furture or what???? Ken

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Just tryin to help!! ;>)

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
There is no page for this event to register for???? Ken

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
is this going to happen or what??? Ken

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I e-mailed the lrosenthal address link on the original post and signed up there.Was pretty easy.Don W

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
So Trent whats the bet this year?Who will go the farthest? Or who hits the most baby Xs,talk to me son!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Oh OH,if its food then Im in trouble.Didnt expect that.I was thinkin like a crispy dollar bill signed winner!You know traveling dollar from year to year.LOL OK you other smackers out there chime in lets get this thing going!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Don, what do you mean you will be in trouble if it is a food bet. You took plenty of pizza's off of me last year, so unless you are on a diet you will be just fine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The official date for this event is Saturday, December 11th (note original post has been corrected). Last years winner was Lee Gibbs with Grant coming in second. I'm afraid my BHFS didn't get me too far in this competition but I'm looking for a rebound this year!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Sparky,you know that the only pizzas I like are burnt ones.Diet,thats not in my vocabulary.LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey man they have a pizza cooker there I am sure if they didn't have any at the time we could arrange for some to be there. I think we can get some one to burn them just the way you like them

1 - 20 of 42 Posts