Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else in PA seeing a lull in the activity.I was out tonight & saw nothing. I checked my camera & it seems they are there during the day more than evening.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Mornings

I've been hunting NJ but when I went to the butcher in PA he said the mornings have been more productive as far as deer being brought in. I am being good so far to stay out of PA until October. I know apples and acorns are dropping well in the southeast Pa right now. That's were I think the deer might be concentrating. Good luck.:wink:

· Registered
46 Posts
My brother in law told me he has seen deer everyday where we hunt , on his way to work in SW Pa (uniontown, fayette county). He only gun hunts, I haven't been able to convert him to a bow hunter yet. So he is only scouting now for rifle season,

· Registered
2,675 Posts
I went out the past three nights and saw 20 deer total... i made mock scrapes and have 3 different buck hittin them. The season needs to get here fastttt!!

· Straight Shooter
6,655 Posts
Too bad we haven't started everywhere in the state already. Weather-wise, this would've been a great first week. The week of Oct. 4 - 11 will probably be 85 and humid like last year.....and I'll still hunt, just won't enjoy it quite as much....

Keep thinning out those urban deer fellas:wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.