Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!! The Lacrosse Alphaburly boot is by far the most comfortable rubber boot that I have ever owned. It has all the benefits of a rubber boot and is as comfortable as a hiking boot. I used the boots on a Whitetail deer hunt in a wetlands area during a cool November in Wisconsin. The boots kept my feet plenty warm while on stand and dry while dragging out a nice 8 point buck! I would definitely recommend this boot to anyone in the market for a rubber boot!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Have owned mine since 2007, wear them quit often with no leaks. They are pretty warm down to about 30 degrees. I would def recommend.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Love mine, buy wish I would have gotten the insulated ones. My feet still get cold int the mornings even with wool socks. But a damn fine boot the rest of the year.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i agree, they are my absolute favorite rubber boots. i wear mine for everything, i think they have lasted at least 4 years now. great boot at a good price.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Love them - I have the alpha burly sports that I wear all year (3.5mm) and the alpha burly sst's that are 1200mg thinsulate that I wear for the winter. Love them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts