Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is wanting to start shooting with my son & me. I need some recommendations from you on a good starter bow :eek:. I know take her & let her shoot them, but here lies the problem. She is a lefty, I have been to about 5 shops & they just dont carry much of a selection in lh. It doesnt have to be a hunting package, as that is not her thing. So what would some suggestions be in the 300 or so range to get her introduced

·
Registered
13 Posts
the diamond razor edge is an excellent choice in my opinion. it's my first bow and i abolutely love it! i dont know if i'll ever want to shoot another one! it comes in right and left handed; a package or just by itself. the draw weight can go anywhere from 15-60 pounds, i do believe, and the draw length ranges from 19-29 inches.

·
Registered
159 Posts
the diamond razor edge is an excellent choice in my opinion. it's my first bow and i abolutely love it! i dont know if i'll ever want to shoot another one! it comes in right and left handed; a package or just by itself. the draw weight can go anywhere from 15-60 pounds, i do believe, and the draw length ranges from 19-29 inches.
I agree, that's what I shoot myself just starting out this year and I Love It!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also shoot a diamond razor edge I dont hunt but like to do shoots.. the razor edge has such a nice starting weight and can be turned up from 30-60 lbs...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Well, I will add one more to the mix ~ I also shoot a Diamond Razor Edge ~ love it, love it, love it. Awesome adjustments for Draw Length and Draw Weight. "It comes in Pink Too":)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts