Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to continued customer support and growth, Lancaster Archery Supply is now accepting applications for the new position of Marketing Director. This is a great opportunity for someone with a considerable amount of marketing experience and exposure to the archery community. Please feel free to share this job description with anyone who may be a good candidate for this position: http://www.lancasterarchery.com/marketing-director

If you have any questions about this job opportunity, I welcome any private messages or emails to [email protected].

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
If it paid close to what I make now in the pharma industry, I would be all over it. Would love to get out of big pharma sales and marketing and do something that I love. Good luck.

·
Registered
487 Posts
If it paid close to what I make now in the pharma industry, I would be all over it. Would love to get out of big pharma sales and marketing and do something that I love. Good luck.
indoor archery ranges and a fierce lunchtime ping pong league. Everybody gets a free bow at their 90-day review and staff gather weekly to shoot before happy hour.
archery ranges, ping pong, free bow, happy hour.. worth a pay-cut in my opinion

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,523 Posts
The first thing the new hire needs to do is double the number of ice cream sammiches given to those shooting the LAS Classic!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
Minimum draw length on all new stock display bows will be at the least 32 inches .

·
Registered
799 Posts
If all you want is them Ice cream sammiches just knock Billy over the head, take his card and you have double :whistle:

The first thing the new hire needs to do is double the number of ice cream sammiches given to those shooting the LAS Classic!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts