Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever bought a bow from Lancaster Archery? Do they have any kind of payment plan? How much do they require down and how long do you have to pay?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Has anyone ever bought a bow from Lancaster Archery? Do they have any kind of payment plan? How much do they require down and how long do you have to pay?
A question you should direct to them, you can call them up and get an answer right away. I bought one of my bows from them, went to the store and shot it before I bought it-- they were great but can't help you with the payment plan information. Good luck.

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
14,242 Posts
Only local shop in south-central PA that I know that does layaway is Weaver's Archery in Middleburg. I believe it is 10% down and then 3 months to payoff. If you backout, you lose the 10%.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
If you have to make payments on a bow and arrow, maybe you cant afford the said bow and arrow. Haha smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
14,242 Posts
If you have to make payments on a bow and arrow, maybe you cant afford the said bow and arrow. Haha smh

Considering a full setup costs as much as a car in the 60's, I am not surprised folks need to finance...lol!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Ya. More people should buy used or wait until they actually have the money before buying. Imagine paying interest on a compound bow hahaha. Smgdmfh

·
Vendor
72 Posts
To answer your question...yes, you can buy a bow on a payment plan. Call our Pro Shop at 717-394-7229 for full details.

·
Registered
15,261 Posts
We offer layaway and financing at my shops.
The way of the world.

·
Registered
196 Posts
please do not listen to the cash money guys up top. If you can afford it and have good credit, get your bow with financing. We only get one chance at life and it could end at any moment. If you want to buy a bow and pay it off over six months, do that with a huge smile. You never know when your last time hunting is going to be. When you do buy that bow, check out the PSE Evolve series. PSE has really stepped up their game. I’ve been with Mathews since 1993. This year, PSE has earned my business.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Lancaster Archery may not be the closest shop to where I live, but the wait time on orders is often less. The assistance is top notch and the on site training that they offer make me wish I lived closer. They are top notch in my book!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Your 1st post and you get 2 answers out of the first 11 posts. Welcome to the World of Archerytalk. This is pretty common, but you will find some really good insight from a select few. Just pay attention & will not take long from whom.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,210 Posts

Exactly.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts