Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just asking for opinions. Can anyone give me feedback on Lancaster archery vs. 3 Rivers Archery stores. As far as quicker shipping. Easier to deal with.

·
Registered
76,751 Posts
Hello everyone. Just asking for opinions. Can anyone give me feedback on Lancaster archery vs. 3 Rivers Archery stores. As far as quicker shipping. Easier to deal with.
The only thing I can say about dealing with ANYONE... anymore is to make sure that they have what you order in stock before you pay for it. They both have excellent reputations here as far as I know and I've had good result with 3 rivers when I needed something in a RUSH once... where they went out of their way for me... in my opinion... But if the other or another has what you want too, I see no reason to not order from them as well... if it benefits you under the circumstance.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
In my experience, when it comes to selection, expertise, and over the top customer service, Lancaster is second to none.

:thumbs_up

KPC

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I've bought from both and had no problems.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I have not yet ordered anything from 3 Rivers, so I cant speak about them, however I have ordered numerous times from Lancaster. They have excellent selection and CS, however I find their shipping slower than usual. The fastest shipping and my favorite online place for archery gear is Eagle Archery.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
I have not yet ordered anything from 3 Rivers, so I cant speak about them, however I have ordered numerous times from Lancaster. They have excellent selection and CS, however I find their shipping slower than usual. The fastest shipping and my favorite online place for archery gear is Eagle Archery.
Same here...but I did find out 1 thing last week when ordering from them...you can specify the shipper and they can note it on your account...and for me..having it come priority mail is about 3-4 days faster than UPS from them..

CS is top notch from them...I haven't bought from 3 Rivers in a long time..but when I was getting from them..they always did a great job too..

Mac

·
Banned
7,677 Posts
I too have bought from both with no issues - Lancaster has a bigger selection in some areas and 3 Rivers in others - both are great companies IMO - one thing that I really like about Lancaster is the variety of products and the fact that they sell one arrow at a time - which can save a lot of money when tuning - 3 Rivers sells them 3 at a time.

·
Registered
24,902 Posts
i like 3 rivers alot. fast shipping and no issues for me

·
Registered
683 Posts
I use, like, and strongly recommend Lancaster !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I order from 3rivers regularly and they have awesome customer service and super fast shipping! Probably the best company ive ever ordered from

·
Registered
164 Posts
I used to buy from both regularily. I only use Lancaster now. Great selection, great customer service and quick delivery. I routinely get my order to Va. in two days.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Both organizations are top notch and each offers items the other doesn't. There's also a third outfit that also compares favorably with both of them; that's Alternative Services.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
I prefer Lancaster Archery over all others. If they have what I need, I choose to purchase from them.

·
Civil but Disobedient
7,194 Posts
Both Lancaster and 3 Rivers have been excellent to me. I have an order from 3 Rivers coming on Tuesday; a wood arrow spine test kit and point test kit. I really like the test kit concept and, at only $29.95, is a great deal for 8 arrows in 4 spines. I also have good luck with K1, which is local to me, and Alternative in the UK, for items that you cannot find in the US.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Can’t compare the two as I only have experience with 3Rivers, but I can’t go without saying that the products couldn’t arrive any quicker to my door than if they were just down the street…it never fails to surprise me. Enjoy, Rick.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts