Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
111 acres mostly timber with 2 food plots that are each 1 acre. Diverse terrain including hills and ridge flats. 2000 square foot home that has been re-modled. Good deer and turkey, small game and some predator mainly coyote some bobcat. Property is located in Vian, Oklahoma 1 hour southeast of Tulsa. 10 minutes south of lake tenkiller.

·
It's all about the hunt!!
1,184 Posts
where at in Vian, I am located in Sallisaw and I am selling my place in town and moving to some place with some land....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Land

The place is about 3-4 miles norteast of town on evening shade road. I hate to sell it but I work in Ft. Smith and it's getting hard to afford the diesel bill. I would be glad to show you around if you would like. 479-208-2177 Kyle Dennis

·
Registered
495 Posts
The place is about 3-4 miles norteast of town on evening shade road. I hate to sell it but I work in Ft. Smith and it's getting hard to afford the diesel bill. I would be glad to show you around if you would like. 479-208-2177 Kyle Dennis
Don't move!! Pay the Diesel Bill !!! It not worth liveing in Fort Smith. I HATE this place I be moving as soon as my kids get out of school.

·
74,535 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks DB, I believe the price is right and yes some good hunting opportunities as well with tenkiller lake a bonus.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts