Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here ever take lessons from Larry Wise? Christmas is coming up and I thought about getting my son a session with him if it's worthwhile. Any comments, good, bad or indifferent?
Thanks
Steve

· Registered
4,477 Posts
Larry puts on a great class. He is very technical and really helps you understand your form. Also he helps you determine what DL you should really be shooting and why. I like his presentation too. Everything he shows you he has physical reasons for. Very good class.

· Registered
12,598 Posts
Simply the best money I've ever spent on archery. Period.

· Registered
12,598 Posts
These are the remarks I was hoping to hear. To those that have been there, is a 4 hour session enough, too much, or just right?
Steve
It will be enough. Chances are you may go a bit over or a bit under. He doesn't watch the clock and he isn't going to stop in mid-sentence at the 4-hour mark and throw you out the door.

The one suggestion I have is to go in with an open-mind. Leave any pre-conceived notions of form, draw length, etc. at home and don't be surprised if you hear something different then what you may read on AT or from your pro shop.

· Registered
4,477 Posts
It will be enough. Chances are you may go a bit over or a bit under. He doesn't watch the clock and he isn't going to stop in mid-sentence at the 4-hour mark and throw you out the door.

The one suggestion I have is to go in with an open-mind. Leave any pre-conceived notions of form, draw length, etc. at home and don't be surprised if you hear something different then what you may read on AT or from your pro shop.
what he said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.