Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
formerly 3drcher48
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a site to watch the scores for this, or can someone post a link? Thanks.

·
Un-bannable!
2,206 Posts
Looks like Dale is tearing it up this afternoon:

Lancaster Standings.JPG

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm not understanding the scoring. Did they decide to count 11's this year to help spread out the shootoff length of time cause so many perfect games? Looks like a nice idea counting X's as 11 omits seeing as I've only seen that in 3d never indoor spots

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
982 Posts
I've never seen that indoors. Always 300/300 or 600/600 then they count X as a X in shootoff. But maybe I missed something when they switched from a X to actual extra point

·
Registered
982 Posts
I've never been to the Lancaster shoot so how is there a elimination shootoff if they count 11's can't see that many people tieing same exact score.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
I've never been to the Lancaster shoot so how is there a elimination shootoff if they count 11's can't see that many people tieing same exact score.

Lancaster's uses a shoot up system. After qualifying, #8 shoots against #7. Then the winner shoots against #6 and so on. Different classes have different numbers qualified for the shoot up.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ahhh I C. I always thought all the perfect scores shot off. So you could f up a shot that was a 9 but then go shot 59 11's and still be only 2 points off perfect score. Compared to a 599/59x losing to a 600/0x if counting 11's as X's

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Is that Dale from AT?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts