Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ArcheryTalk Sponsor
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lancaster Archery Supply would like to thank everyone for allowing us the oppurtunity to serve your archery needs. To show our appreciation for your business, orders placed for over $100 come with Free Freight. Starting at 5pm est on Wednesday December 9th through Friday December 11th, we will be offering free freight again on all orders over $100.00. This special is valid on all non-oversized items shipped in the continental United States. Be sure to check out our website @ www.lancasterarchery.com to view all of our great specials. When placing your order via internet of Phone be sure to mention "FREESHIP" as your promotion code. Check out our new LAS Gift Cards too! http://www.lancasterarchery.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=gift They are redeemable over the website, in-store or at any tournament in the LAS Express Trailers. If you need technical assistance our archery techXperts are here for you @ 1-800-829-7408

Merry Christmas from the staff @ Lancaster Archery Supply

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
of course....after I order almost $200 worth the other day :doh:

just kidding Rob :D:chortle:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
WOW,

I paced the order this morning, and 5 min ago I recieved my confirmation email that UPS has my package.

As always, impressive CS.

I'l never thank enough Rob and all the guys there for helping someone like me, who is WAY too far from the US.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Dang I missed out again by a week first it was B-stinger 36" then my side bar and weights!

Thanks for the service !

·
I'll be your huckleberry
2,180 Posts
dont forget the put in the promo code.
I ordered $150.00+ today and didnt put the promo code in.:(

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I placed my order without aby promo code, and no shipping was charged...

Sub - total: 119.93
Shipping: 0.00
Total: 119.93

1 - 11 of 11 Posts