Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been pondering how to make my own laser tuner. The main hold up for me is what laser to purchase. For an accurate homemade laser tuner the laser must be true to the laser housing. I was planning on using an old sight bracket and attaching the laser. Any thoughts on what type of laser to use. I just came up with possibly using a Cabela's bullet type laser bore sighter for the laser. Anybody have ideas for me?

· Registered
4,122 Posts
Bowplane

I use a Bowplane laser tuner and really like it. Very handy for checking cam alignment and center shot.

· Registered
1,485 Posts
How do you propose using it? As far as I know, lasers are most commonly used to set centershot and not much more. I can't imagine it as a complete replacement for paper tuning. It's just step one of a multi step process, most of which doesn't use a laser.

· Registered
1,485 Posts
I bought a trigger guard mounted laser for one of my airsoft pistols. It had two set screws, one for side to side and one for vertical adjustment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.