Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays from those of us at Fulcrum Archery & Outdoor Supply! Now through January 2nd is our biggest sale of the year with all time lows on product prices. We're also doing a $3000 "12 Days of Christmas" product promotional give away on our Facebook Page! Finally save an additional 10% off most products by using discount code "HOLIDAY17" on the final checkout screen! Don't miss out on these incredible savings!

Fulcrum_E_Newletter.jpg

·
Registered
489 Posts
Bump for a great company. Thanks for all you do!!

Mathews TRX 8,TOAD strings, Wickstick Stabilizers, Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Micro, Shrewd Accessories, ZBROS sight light, Black Eagle Arrows, Bohning Vanes and Nocks, Fulcrumarchery.com

·
Team Gutshot
2,869 Posts
What’s you typical price on the ez green press? The promo code doesn’t work on it either.

·
Team Gutshot
2,869 Posts
The promo code appears to work on the ez green for me. Brought it down to 314.99.
Strange. I initially tried it on my phone and it didn't work. Just went back and tried it on the computer and it worked. Looks like I'll be ordering one.

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The promo code actually shouldn't have worked for the LCA Products. Those that got it at $314 got it below cost to us! We're going to honor it though so congrats! The sale price right now is $349 and will go back to the usual $359 after the holidays.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Great people to work with, I made a mistake one of my items and the guy caught it. Shot me a text and fixed it right a way. Constant updates on your shipping and even reminders on stuff your browsing and sticking in the cart lol. Just a great place to work with.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Can’t wait to get mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts