Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bowhunter
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Last Chance Archery EZ Green press, LCA draw board attachment, and extra finger (drawboard fingers installed currently). 3 years old but it very good condition. I paid $399 for the press, $220 for the draw board attachment, and $25 for the extra press finger. I will sell all for $400.

What will hurt the sale is due to medical reasons I can't ship, but want to offer it anyway. I don't have the energy or time right now to find a big box, safely pack it, and get it shipped. So pick up only in or near Springtown TX 76082. That is ~50 minutes ±10 minutes NW of Fort Worth.

·
Bowhunter
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks. It's just my wife and I here, all my family is back in PA or I would be able to get help to ship it. I haven't even started treatment yet, just the first surgery, and melanoma is kicking my butt energy wise.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have a Last Chance Archery EZ Green press, LCA draw board attachment, and extra finger (drawboard fingers installed currently). 3 years old but it very good condition. I paid $399 for the press, $220 for the draw board attachment, and $25 for the extra press finger. I will sell all for $400.

What will hurt the sale is due to medical reasons I can't ship, but want to offer it anyway. I don't have the energy or time right now to find a big box, safely pack it, and get it shipped. So pick up only in or near Springtown TX 76082. That is ~50 minutes ±10 minutes NW of Fort Worth.

focus on getting well like you focus on a 10 point buck or the x. You can beat it man.

·
Bowhunter
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow thanks folks. I really appreciate the positive comments. It honestly helps.

·
Bowhunter
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is SPF. Thanks y'all, I will update if anything changes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.