Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
This is way too pricey!!! I thought the Firenock spine tester was costly, but this price is way out of the average guys affordability! I want a job at LCA just to get the employee discount!

·
RuffLight and Bsquare
16,550 Posts
If they didn't beat me to a patent filing date, that's definitely a patent infringement.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
If I was in the target archery as much as long range archery, then I’d probably buy one for sure. I might still buy one, it’s only money! If you make some awesome arrows with it, why not. I hope Levi does make a video on it.
First video of it from PJ
I assume Levi Morgan is going to make one soon since he is sponsored by them. Maybe more detailed one.

·
YouThinkIcan't?!WatchMe
7,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
If I was in the target archery as much as long range archery, then I’d probably buy one for sure. I might still buy one, it’s only money! If you make some awesome arrows with it, why not. I hope Levi does make a video on it.
They did say more detailed videos will be posted once they start shipping them out. But they say it's a 10 weeks from now

·
RuffLight and Bsquare
16,550 Posts
Furniture Table Property Tablecloth Textile
Musical instrument Wood Rectangle Wall Floor

This is what mine looks like. I took the picture before I put the squaring end on it. But one set of the legs will have the squaring piece on it. I can add more pictures tonight if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Yes, I did catch that. I’m looking forward to seeing it all in action one way or the other. Fun stuff!
They did say more detailed videos will be posted once they start shipping them out. But they say it's a 10 weeks from now

·
Registered
26,652 Posts
That thing costs more than I paid for my BTM press. I have simple tools that accomplish most of the same functions at literally a fraction of the cost. If you want it, then all means order one.....it isn't anything I would want in my basement archery room at half the cost.

This one is made by an AT member and many say it is really nice....I would definitely consider adding one of these in the future.

·
Registered
14,119 Posts
Interesting tool. I have the AAE arrow straightener. I shoot FMJ’s now and it saves an arrow when you get a slight bend. Actually, anyone who shoots aluminum should own the AAE straightener. It is amazing how much of a bend you can get out with that thing, and if patient, you can get them back to at or very near factory straightness.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
they make carbon arrows now... that don't bend;)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts