Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Enjoy my friend... I can promise you the day will seem to take forever until the ceremony begins, then it will seem to fly by. Best advice, don't lose your wife when the reception starts, stay together or you will spend most of the night looking for each other. Also, take a couple minutes away with just the two of you and sit back and watch what is going on at your reception, just take it all in! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sway! We are doing a short outdoor wedding overlooking a local state park. Just me,my new wife and here two boys. I'm super excited!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Awesome... Sounds like it will be great.

·
Banned
14,021 Posts
congratz homey, i myself got married just a couple a months ago as well, enjoy your day bud

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Seems like yesterday I got married and it was 3 years ago. Time flies! Take it all when because the ceremony and reception will go by quick! Just remember a marriage takes work. You get what you put into it. Congratulations and enjoy the day my friend!

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Seems like yesterday I got married and it was 3 years ago. Time flies! Take it all when because the ceremony and reception will go by quick! Just remember a marriage takes work. You get what you put into it. Congratulations and enjoy the day my friend!
Um, yea except it was 19 years ago! Wow, where does the time go! Congrats to you and your new bride.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Um, yea except it was 19 years ago! Wow, where does the time go! Congrats to you and your new bride.
+1...except it was 23 years ago, and the time does fly. Congratulations to you, the bride, and your new young'ens!

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
My wife an I will have been married for 25 years 4 days from now...I haven't got the words. LOL!

But remember...we're all different...I wish you both better. ;)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Congratulations Homey!!! I've not been married as long as Bill - but almost - 22 years now for us and I wouldn't change a thing. Here's wishing you the best. She's found a super nice guy - and I hope she'll be tolerant of bow collectin'

Enjoy your future together...

Steve

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you remember the G.I. Joe action figures/ T.V.show popular in the 1980's/90's You probably recall Cobra Commander's famous last word(s)..."Retreat... Retreat!"
:jksign::cheers:

·
Registered
744 Posts
It's the greatest journey you will ever take. I've been married to my best friend for 21 years now and love her more every day. Congratulations.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts