Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Archer
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I shot some video last night in the hay field behind my house. The pictures are from my video camera so they may be a little fuzzy. Check out the tight rack on the one little guy. I am guessing these are all 1 1/2 to 2 year old bucks. What do you guys think?

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
great pic's thanks for sharing

Great looking racks on such young deer.

·
Archer
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I had so much fun shooting video of these deer I am ready to do it for a living.

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
Great looking young bucks but they look a little skinny, maybe its just the way they were standing also, but you did a good job taking the pics.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I notice how long their legs are!!!
Great pics, they should grow out nice.

·
Registered
409 Posts
yeah they look very thin but doesn't seem to be hurting ther rack size to much so it must not be that bad. Nice pictures tho

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Those bucks are young only year 1/2 i think those are their first racks, especially that tall 6 pt, give him 2 years and he will be a big buck, give him 3 or 4 and he will be record book buck, he will be a trophy.

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Nice pics.!!!!!

Very nice to have them right in your backyard :smile: give them boy's acouple of years, and you'll be sitting pretty.

·
Archer
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys, bad news though.

Thanks! You guys should see the video it is real nice.

Unfortunately I don't think there is going to be a future of hunting for me on this land. I spoke with the farmer last night. He was harvesting the hay. He said he only leases the land and it has been sold to a developer. More houses! I am still in shock and sick to my stomach thinking about it. I am going to the township meeting next week to see what is going on. My area has been developing every open space for the last 4 years now. When will it end?

Depressed in West Grove, PA

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
That Stinks!!!!

WGMitch said:
Thanks! You guys should see the video it is real nice.

Unfortunately I don't there is going to be a future of hunting for me on this land. I spoke with the farmer last night. He was harvesting the hay. He said he only leases the land and it has been sold to a developer. More houses! I am still in shock and sick to my stomach thinking about it. I am going to the township meeting next week to see what is going on. My area has been developing every open space for the last 4 years now. When will it end?

Depressed in West Grove, PA
I here ya, property is so valuable here in S. Florida we cann't even find a new piece of land to have a club on :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts