Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an opportunity to hunt private land in Ohio during the last few weeks in this month. Anyone have any tips they are willing to toss at me?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
On a more serious note. It's about the food and finding an area away from the pressure. Deer have been pushed a lot this year...so be smart. In that, a lot of guys will say not to hunt mornings but they can be great this time of year. I love late seasons mornings on a south facing ridge line in the green briars.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a more serious note. It's about the food and finding an area away from the pressure. Deer have been pushed a lot this year...so be smart. In that, a lot of guys will say not to hunt mornings but they can be great this time of year. I love late seasons mornings on a south facing ridge line in the green briars.
I believe late muzzle loader is this weekend. I figured I would come out the last or second to last weekend to give the deer some time to recovery from the pressure. Last I heard there was a 10, 8 and spike still roaming around and a bunch of does. Thanks for the tip about the south facing slope. It is usually the same here, a south or southeast facing slope. with some form of obstruction. I was going to try and sit all day if I could.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts