Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's getting down to the last half of the last month of deer hunting. Haven't gotten a deer and have seen far less deer than last year and haven't seen anything recently.

Post up your stories of late season success with pics if you can to help motivate those of us still hunting. Tell us when you shot it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I just shot my second deer of my life with a bow and my second deer at all for that matter. it was yesterday and he was chasing a doe. I got him at 26 yards and he only ran 60. it was a nice florida nine point with a small sticker on the left side. he wasn't a giant, or even pope and young for that matter, but I sure am proud of him.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just shot my second deer of my life with a bow and my second deer at all for that matter. it was yesterday and he was chasing a doe. I got him at 26 yards and he only ran 60. it was a nice florida nine point with a small sticker on the left side. he wasn't a giant, or even pope and young for that matter, but I sure am proud of him.

Nice! You have to start somewhere!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Had a herd of does and fawns heading to an apple orchard to feed. I cut'em of before they got there. If i remember right, it was around 5 degrees that eve.
A good food source=a good hunt. 100_0451.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts