Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made myself archery hat (with broadhead pocket). :) Provides enough shade for the eyes in the morning while clearing the string. Plus, it is something different. :)

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
now that's thinking but I have to ask why the spare broadhead?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Awesome, you could market that.
I'm forever turning my hat. There's nothing worse then going through your sequence only to have to let down because you forgot to turn your hat around.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Awesome, I really like how you added the perforations to the arm guard.

You do some fantastic work. I wonder, Instead of the perforation, how about making one with even larger open areas, something that might look like Celtic knots, or vines, etc.. You could even do the picture in the negative for even more air flow on the front side.
Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Beautiful work! The hat is a very cool idea. I know I'd buy one if you decided to market it, of course it would have to come in southpaw.

·
Registered
851 Posts
arms guards and quiver are your usual beautiful work but, that hat is pure genius! I want one. If you start selling them let me know otherwise I may be forced to shamelessly steal the idea for myself!(not to sell though naturally)

·
Registered
228 Posts
That is some very nice work. If you market the hat I would buy one!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just an idea. Instead of broad head pocket another alternative would be a pencil holder for 3-d shoots. Easy to get and put back. I'm always having to dig for them while on the range.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts