Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A picture is worth a thousand words!!

Congrats again to Chris and his Alien X for a fine performance...And of course thanks to Laura for making the 9 hour trek to come down and shoot and greet all of the great archery folks that stopped by the Martin booth!! Thank you Laura for all your hard work!!

Attachments

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words!!

Congrats again to Chris and his Alien X for a fine performance...And of course thanks to Laura for making the 9 hour trek to come down and shoot and greet all of the great archery folks that stopped by the Martin booth!! Thank you Laura for all your hard work!!
Is Chris lisping a little to his left? :wink:

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Drop the bow and put that arm around Laura!

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Uh Oh, BUSTED!!!!! I think Laura just got caught copping a feel. :eek:

·
Registered
757 Posts
:)

What a great weekend! AND a great round for Chris...I was so excited and proud of him. I cant wait to shoot that Alien...If Terry will let me..:shade:

L

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Uh Oh, BUSTED!!!!! I think Laura just got caught copping a feel. :eek:
HAHA BUSTED!!! Laura just read that!!!:icon_1_lol::icon_1_lol::icon_1_lol:

·
bowaholic
1,964 Posts
Yea a friend of mine shot with him in the pro am and he said he was drilling the X's.:)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Someone mention the PRO AM?

As per the pro am round @ Louisville, that would be a 29X.

I just did not want to make a questionable call, and didn't particularly want to call in the judges. Had I known that Reo was "cooking" I would have had them make the call... {probably still a 29, but who knows} Kinda hard to telll when there is NO X LEFT!! lol

The Alien is definately one heck of a shooter. Now all thats left is for me to get my rear whipped back into shape.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts