Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to sell my EX Green, along with a draw board (not LCA’s but an identical type). The press is in like new condition, and comes with 1 draw stop finger, only used maybe half dozen times. The draw board was bought used, and it is well used, but still works well to do the tasks needing done, also used it half dozen times or so myself. Selling only because I am no longer shooting compound bows and no longer have a need for it. Will ship in the original box it came in. Asking $325, if PayPal add the fees, willing to ship but you pay shipping or let’s talk and see what can be worked out. Shoot me a pm to discuss. Not able to post pics right now, will try to get them up this evening.

Thanks,
Willie

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Due to the amount of emails saying you can buy this brand new for $360 shipped or whatever, allow me to clarify please. This price is for both press and draw board. I’ve searched pricing and haven’t came across a press and draw board shipped together for $300 some odd dollars. If there is a deal out there like that, please provide link and I’ll adjust my pricing accordingly. As stated, the press is practically new and in perfect condition, the draw board was bought used and is well used, but still functions as it should. Not wanting to sell separately at this time as that just increases shipping costs, hassles and headaches. Please stop trying to lowball. Thanks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Free bump for the struggle. Had a guy do that to me on my X-Press Pro. Come to find out, he was talking about a website where you had to be a dealer to order from. He felt the need to offer to take peoples money, order the press and have it shipped to their door since it was going to be the same price..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Free bump for the struggle. Had a guy do that to me on my X-Press Pro. Come to find out, he was talking about a website where you had to be a dealer to order from. He felt the need to offer to take peoples money, order the press and have it shipped to their door since it was going to be the same price..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the bump. Sometimes it gets a bit ridiculous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.