Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I like the limb driven rests, can I shoot the micro elite like a blade rest? I'm talking, remove the limb drive cord and set it up like a blade style rest. I know LD makes the blade x but wanted to see if anyone else has done this.

·
Bow Only
9,577 Posts
Yes u can I ran my regular limb driver as a fixed rest...just order blades from vaportrails.

I went back to running it as a drop away...probably mental...but felt like I shot better.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Was the spring in the rest stiff enough to hold the arrow without sag? I guess I'll try it. The pop of the cord is a little distracting.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
If the spring is stiff enough to support the arrow while using it as a drop away i would sure hope it would support the arrow not using it as a drop away.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
I talked to Ears at a show about that, he said it would work great. Just tighten down the spring. So I bought a set of blades from him but haven't put them on yet.

Not sure what you're talking about "the pop of the cord". My cord runs to the bottom limb and I've completely forgotten the rest even has a cord. Never hear a noise or any kind of distraction from it.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
run my two off the top limb and no string snap,i do not even know the string is there. it does not have to be super tight to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts