Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone Got Their Hands On One Of These And If So Where. Also If You Have Had Time To Use It Over The Weekend Did It Work Well?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ir

I cant find anyone that has them in yet. Cabelas was supposed to have them in last Friday, but now they pushed them out until 8/18! If anyone has them let me know.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ir

Well I finally found someone who has them. I ordered mine from Archeryexperts, and will have it Wed. I paid $299 I spoke with Vibrashine the maker of the camera, and they told me that they have made 3 shipments of IR cameras to Cabelas alone in the last week. One of them was an over night expedite. Cabelas is still sold out again as of this morning. There must be some guys out there using this camera that have some feedback. It sounds as though it is selling as quick as they make them.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ir

DRbowhunter,
Let me know how yours works out. I already picked up 2 256mb flash cards to exchange, and a master python lock as recommended by Cornfed. I have a big buck on film from my 35mm Leaf River, and I am afraid to spook him out of the area with the flash or noise. I want to get this IR out there asap.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Am Going To Put The Ir's Out The Day They Come In And As Soon As I Have Pics I Will Post Them For You To See.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leaf River Ir

These Things Are Amazing. If You Can Get Your Hands On Them, I Would Not Hesitate To Buy All You Could Find. I Will Have Pics Up Soon So Check Back.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
robertyb said:
I hate to say this but the ones on the site for $269.00 are not the new IR cameras.
The IR's are not on the site yet, I talked to Mike over the phone and he sold me two IR's for $269 each.

Call him, 866-843-7433

·
Registered
217 Posts
Does the Leaf River IFR produce colored photos or just black and whites?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
ILHntr said:
Does the Leaf River IFR produce colored photos or just black and whites?[/QUOTE

Some color ( can't detect anything in the red spectrum ) but mainly they will be black and white........

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Reply to subject

Hey guys just wondering what distance the shot is out to.

Unk :angel:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yeah please give us some pics to look at!!! Anything will do!!!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ir

I put my IR Leaf River out yesterday, so I will have pictures next weekend. Just experimenting with the IR in my backyard the thing works great. It has some great features. I have it set at 4.1 MP, and put a 256mb card into it. I was told that I should be able to get about 300 pictures on that card. I am anxious to see the results.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts