Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38,292 Posts
Leatherman makes the best of the multi-tools, IMO, and I've had more than a few different brands, but this hybrid **fixed blade** knife that looks like a folder and can have the handle flipped to reveal a gut hook (which is actually is the tang of the fixed blade) is a weird hybrid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've seen them before, pretty cool if you like gut hooks. plus it's S30V steel, I have a gerber freeman made of the same stuff, I've had it for almost two years and I've only sharpened it once...holds an edge like you wouldn't believe.

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen them before, pretty cool if you like gut hooks. plus it's S30V steel, I have a gerber freeman made of the same stuff, I've had it for almost two years and I've only sharpened it once...holds an edge like you wouldn't believe.
Yea...I don't normally like gut hooks. Never really cared or needed to use one...but this looks like a pretty cool design.

Ray ;)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I love my gut hooks for unzippin' critters. I've got a number of knives with them... and they're a real selling point for me.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I have more knives than I know...what bowhunter doesn't? However, my old "Schrade Old Timer" that I have had for years is still my primary knife for field dressing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts