Archery Talk Forum banner

leatherwall

1126 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  rraming
anyone else not able to access the leatherwall site?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
7,049 Posts
Yeah the server is down, Black widow is on the same server and down as well. The Archery sites sure seem to have a lot of problems this one was a real mess for a while... Randy

· Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Hey Jim--how the heck are ya'? Still shooting the Massie bows?

Have to admit I was shown the door--long story short, I don't accept extortion attempts too well, this led to that, etc. etc. etc. Haven't tried to get back on since, and honestly don't care to.

Chad

· Registered
592 Posts
The Massie's, a Titan w/extremeBF limbs, or a Hoyt GM FITA bow ........ Depends on my mood. LB's started frustrating me too much so went to the curve as a confidence booster.

2008 has been a tough year ... Retired then at the end of January my youngest daughter (21) was a victim of a murder/suicide by an exboyfriend who was bipolar and off his meds. This has had my whole family and all her friends in a tailspin that seems like it will never be any better than it currently is. Believe me this "new normal" sucks bigtime.

· Registered
2,175 Posts
Leatherwall seems to be about 20% freaks - the same 20% can't spell, can't read and sometimes it's like talking to my kids. Here we only get one every month or so - maybe Vipers book will change things

Tony you have to admit, that was good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.