·
Shootin and Cussin
23,576 Posts
No.

BS makes the world go 'round.

·
Socket Man
23,749 Posts
The ego is what keeps the world turning, it is why we pass up does which taste better to shoot the big buck and why we skip church to shoot 3-d. Leave it behind, no I think we should embrace.

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,427 Posts
i'm trying to figure out exactly how LARGE of an ego it took to start such a thread.

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
I'm a pretty good shot. More than proficient actually. And have shot really good scores and killed lots of critters. But I don't put in the time to train to be a pro and to compete with the big dogs. It sucks, because when I shoot the state shoots my scores qualify me in the top group, but I'm in the middle of the pack with the big dogs. So I'd need a lot more training and a coach to go that last bit and have a chance at taking the top spots.

In reality, I'm a better bow wrench than shooter, too. But that doesn't take coaching and training. :lol:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
The ego is what keeps the world turning, it is why we pass up does which taste better to shoot the big buck and why we skip church to shoot 3-d. Leave it behind, no I think we should embrace.
I agree 100%,without our ego's we become stagnent in "all"phases's of life.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good enough to eat venison year round with 4 and 1/2 kids:) thast all that counts!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts