Archery Talk Forum banner

Lee and Tiff at the Iowa deer classic this weekend

1284 Views 11 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  abps1
Hi guys and gals,
Just letting everyone know that Lee and I along with the Crush gang will be at the Iowa deer classic this weekend.
Come see us and show us your sheds!
See you soon!
Tiffany
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,312 Posts
I'll be there Saturday. I'm going to try to shoot the 3-D pop up. If it is set up handicap accessible I will.
Looking forward to seeing you guys there.:teeth:

· Registered
14,546 Posts
when will you guys be on the west coast? SoCal area? CMON come see us sunny cali peeps too!!!!

· Registered
19,079 Posts
Look forward to meeting you both and the whole CRUSH gang. I will be working at the Vortex optics booth with Jayhawk optics!!:thumbs_up Should be a great time!!

· Registered
2,426 Posts
Went to the classic last night, prety good this year, we had to leave at 6 and the line going to see Lee and Tiff was too long so my son didnt get anything signed this year, but he did get a sweet hat at the HB booth.

· Registered
2,002 Posts
Yep.....Saw Lee and Tiff at the Show.....
I also met T-Bone and Nick Mundt from the Bone Collectors. These guys are cool and very down to Earth!! We talked bows, broadheads and shooting.....It was definitely the highlight of the weekend!!

· Registered
1,696 Posts
I stopped by the booth to stare for a while ;)

I was actually impressed by how much time they took with every person that stopped by, even with the line getting very long. I figured they would be trying to pump as many people past as possible. A big :thumbs_up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.