Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Join Team Carbon Express®
Lakoskys Plan to Create Mayhem in the Archery Industry With Technically Advanced Carbon Express® Arrows

Flushing, Michigan – Carbon Express®, a leader in arrow technology, innovation and precision is proud to announce the addition of Lee and Tiffany Lakosky to the Carbon Express Pro Staff. The husband and wife hunting team are well known for the wildly popular program, The Crush with Lee and Tiffany, one of the highest rated shows in outdoor television.

“Both Lee and I are excited to join Team Carbon Express and look forward to shooting the company’s newest series of technically advanced precision arrows, the Mayhem™ and Piledriver™. Our past experience with Carbon Express has been very positive and we’ve come to know and trust the quality craftsmanship and precision of their arrows,” remarked Tiffany Lakosky.

“Together we spend over 250 days a year in the field and require equipment that works as hard as we do. Carbon Express arrows deliver the consistent performance and precision we demand,” stated Lee Lakosky.

“We are honored to have Lee and Tiffany join the Carbon Express Pro Staff,” stated Stephen Graham, the company’s Director of Marketing. “Not only are the Lakoskys accomplished hunters, but they are exceptional ambassadors for the sport of archery. We believe this new relationship not only benefits Carbon Express, but the continued education and growth of our great sport,” continued Graham.

Tiffany’s arrow of choice is the Carbon Express Mayhem series which is engineered to deliver the ultimate combination of speed, accuracy and penetration – setting a new standard for all-around hunting performance.

Lee’s arrow of choice is the Carbon Express PileDriver series which delivers the ultimate in penetration. The PileDriver series is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express line to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock down power.

About Carbon Express®
Carbon Express®, an Eastman Outdoors Inc. brand, is the leading manufacturer of high performance carbon hunting and target arrows and arrow components for hunters and target shooters. For more information or customer service visit www.carbonexpressarrows.com, or call 800.241.4833.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Great

Great....now we can pay more money for them so they can buy a farm!
So sick of these people.Can I just buy an arrow or target without somebodys name on it or fancy camo?I bet they will work just the same.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
So sick of these people.Can I just buy an arrow or target without somebodys name on it or fancy camo?I bet they will work just the same.
they are making their money good for them. we all have choices to buy what we want. and if I want to buy something because it has somebodies name on it good for me, and if I don't then good for me too. we all tend to criticize mike waddel and lee and tiif, or who ever else for putting their names on everything, but if I were in their shoes I would too. Soo lee and tiff go get your money!

·
Prestige Archery Strings
3,346 Posts
with you 100% on this one man

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
they are making their money good for them. we all have choices to buy what we want. and if I want to buy something because it has somebodies name on it good for me, and if I don't then good for me too. we all tend to criticize mike waddel and lee and tiif, or who ever else for putting their names on everything, but if I were in their shoes I would too. Soo lee and tiff go get your money!
with you 100% on this one bud! i would love to be in their shoes.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Not surprising...Carbon Express makes the Maxima in a Mathews edition. Lee and Tiff are Mathews shooters. Now they've joined forces with a Mathews supporting company. Maybe they'll introduce the all NEW "The Crush" edition arrow for them soon. Then after saying "BBD" 10 times they can say they "Crushed him" with their Carbon Express The Crush arrow.:wink:

·
Registered
36,002 Posts
come on now...lets be fair!

CE makes arrows in all price ranges.

its called choices,,I recommend you choose something without a name on it!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
if some ones name is on it like there's, micheal, ted's or who ever the product will still be sold and bought. you support your fav. some people will support them too.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
Wow, I am trashing all my other arrows and buying CX now that Lee and Tiffany are on board! They make Fred Bear look like a novice.

·
Registered
36,002 Posts
Wow, I am trashing all my other arrows and buying CX now that Lee and Tiffany are on board! They make Fred Bear look like a novice.
guys this is nothing new..the first batch of xx78 I ever purchased had Chuck Adams picture on them and they were in the new MO bottom land camo.

no one tried to compare Lee to Fred....:confused:

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Lee + Tiffany = Sour Grapes for many. Guys.....they work for everything they have. What is wrong with that? I commend them for making a living doing what they love. How many of you are willing to throw your career down the drain and pursue a dream? Not me....I am not brave enough. My hats off to them!:darkbeer:

·
Live to Hunt,Hunt to Live
1,269 Posts
Lee + Tiffany = Sour Grapes for many. Guys.....they work for everything they have. What is wrong with that? I commend them for making a living doing what they love. How many of you are willing to throw your career down the drain and pursue a dream? Not me....I am not brave enough. My hats off to them!:darkbeer:
+1 :cheers:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i only wish i was lucky enough to have my name all over the hunting community! they have worked hard to get what they have and i am sure they will continue to try for more. that is the true american way, is it not? believe it or not without these hunting celebs, anti-hunting organizations would be one foot up on us. just look at what ted nugent alone has done for our sport! he goes to bat for hunting every chance he gets and i am sure waddel, lee, tiffany and many more do the same.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I buy no arrow, bow, sight, ect... based on the TV hunter that promotes them. They change when the money changes. I will use my setup until it no longer works for me. I get my info from people I know/respect. I will leave it at that.

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
I buy no arrow, bow, sight, ect... based on the TV hunter that promotes them. They change when the money changes. I will use my setup until it no longer works for me. I get my info from people I know/respect. I will leave it at that.
Amen! TV Hunter, Pro, etc... Follow the trail of $$...

BUT! With that said, if they wanted to pay me enough $$ to follow that trail, I'd do it too.. :tongue:

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Carbon Express produces arrows for everyone in every price range. My goodness I've seen CX arrows for sale at walmart for cryin out loud:eek: I really enjoy Lee and Tiff, had a chance to chat with them on here and they seem like (and I can't imagine why they would be anything else) normal everyday people. I am for sure a whitetail freak and was before Lee and Tiff ever shot there first video and I know the time, work and prep. that goes into consistantly knocking down quality deer and I can tell you without a doubt that they do not have some super immunity from this. They work hard put thier time in and deserve everything they get. I say good for them, but I'm still jealous:wink:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Lee and Tiff

They are the hottest thing going on the hunting circuit. Why would"nt CE use them as sponsors. It's all about the money people. Good for them! Hey they are fun to watch and own some great hunting properties. Besides if you buy a product solely on the basis of who shoots them without trying it for yourself...well that's your fault. Merry Christmas to all and all a good hunting season!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Carbon Express® Pro Staff Ready to Engage January 3rd 2010

Flushing, Michigan – Carbon Express®, a leader in arrow technology, innovation and precision announced that their new Carbon Express pro staff members Lee and Tiffany Lakosky, Don and Kandi Kisky, Rick and Julie Krueter and the Legends of the Fall team will officially join the Carbon Express Pro staff effective January 3rd 2010.

As members of the 2010 Carbon Express Prostaff, all will be shooting the new series of CX arrows and will be on hand at the ATA Show in Columbus to help promote Carbon Express.

About Carbon Express®
Carbon Express®, an Eastman Outdoors Inc. brand, is the leading manufacturer of high performance carbon hunting and target arrows and arrow components for hunters and target shooters. For more information or customer service visit www.carbonexpressarrows.com, or call 800.241.4833.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Lee and Tiff

I can't beleive someone said Fred Bear can't hold a candle to Lee and Tiffany. Do you really beleive this?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts