Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Left Handed 2014 Mission Blaze (Made by Mathews) for sale. It’s in excellent condition… it still has the strings it had when I bought it. It has a 50 – 70# draw weight, and a draw length that’s adjustable from 26-30 inches, which make it a great growing bow. It’s Camouflage btw.

I’m selling this bow with a QAD Ultra Rest HD, a custom made wrist sling, and a TRUGLO Range Rover sight (That can shoot from 20-100 yards), and a Harmonic Stabilizer. All of it is in like new condition.

I’m asking for $675.00. The bow is less than a year old.

You can PM me with questions, or if you would like to buy it.
Thank you,
BBH
P.S. If I forgot to add in any details about the bow please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have the wooden/original grip

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price drop!!!!!
$625.00
the bow will go to whoever pms me first, or the highest bidder!
Pm me with prices/questions!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump!
This is the lowest I can go $600.00 you're saving over $320.00 from what I spent for a bow set up that's under a year old!
I need a right hand bow... If I don't sell it for this price soon I'm going over to EBay
PM me with questions... lets get this sold.
It's a great buy!
BBH

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you have a different draw length I should be able to get you mods!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's all set up and ready to hunt... I just need a right hand bow.
My eye Dr. Said I was left eye dominant so I bought this bow, now he's saying I'm right eye dominant, so I'm buying a right handed bow, and sticking with it.
I've already lost so much money selling my other bow to buy this, now I'm loosing another $320.00 + on selling this.
It's a great bow, but my dad wants me to sell it before I can get my new bow that goes on sale next week. I hope somebody buys this soon so I can get my new bow.
It's in great condition, less than a year old, and I have the boxes and stickers for the sight, and wrest. It's a single pin sight, so I have the stickers for it so you can set it up to your arrows/arrow heads. Thank you for looking!
BBH

1 - 20 of 23 Posts