Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
Well they where supposed to start in February. The whole lefty thing from them is a joke. I was told soon for 3 month, so don't count on it.

·
Registered
12,169 Posts
From what I can tell by looking through the forums and what has been sold. It seems like they made the All blacks, then camo and now theyre finishing up skull works. I don't know if this has anything to do with RH/LH but, just putting this out there.

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
From what I can tell by looking through the forums and what has been sold. It seems like they made the All blacks, then camo and now theyre finishing up skull works. I don't know if this has anything to do with RH/LH but, just putting this out there.
Nope it does not. Zero lefties so far

·
Registered
51,108 Posts
I had a talk with our area rep last week. He said they were going hard on left handed risers last week and this week.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lefties, always the ones neglected. Soo glad im not a lefty.
X2 I am sooo glad I'm not a lefty!!! I ordered my right handed bow and got it in 5 weeks. My dealer told me that he has left handed customers that have been waiting since november for the same bow.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lefty is awesome where else can u get 950 dollar bows for 400-500 dollars!! Lol.. but yah i cancled my dna going with a spyder 30. Had mine ordered since december.. now just 2-4 weeks for my hoyt lol

·
Registered
12,169 Posts
Lefty is awesome where else can u get 950 dollar bows for 400-500 dollars!! Lol.. but yah i cancled my dna going with a spyder 30. Had mine ordered since december.. now just 2-4 weeks for my hoyt lol
Hahaha this is so true, you just have to be willing to wait until later in the season when dealers are dying to get it off their lot.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya i have only been waiting 2.5 months which doesnt seem like alot compared to others wait times. Last year i had my LH 2012 supra by mid march. Hopefully my dna will show up soon

·
Registered
152 Posts
I ordered in October and have seen one in Dubuque Iowa. Not sure when I will see mine though. Bout ready to get a stretchers rush X

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Ah yes, welcome to the southpaw world!!!!! Always last inline for the goods

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
I waited 3 months for a right handed bow from them. It's gonna take time a a business is a business. It's gonna take time in this economy. And I am sorry but you guys have to deal with it and I did. And I got one of the best shooting bow I have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I waited 3 months for a right handed bow from them. It's gonna take time a a business is a business. It's gonna take time in this economy. And I am sorry but you guys have to deal with it and I did. And I got one of the best shooting bow I have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
No we certainly do not. This is why I will buy used from the classifieds rather than buy a new bow from my dealer every year and wait 4-6 months to get it. I'll just stay a year behind everyone for half the price...

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
I Was going to order one today but was told they havent even started with no timetable and i dont and wont put up with that from any company for any product.They lost a Sale this year,I Will be buying a Hoyt Spyder 30,Bowtech Experience or Invasion or a Mathews Chill..Screw waiting for a Bow from Pse,I Will spend my hard earned money elsewhere,Seriously this is April 1st,Get some Leftys made,Or Get Serious Get Hoyt!!

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
No we certainly do not. This is why I will buy used from the classifieds rather than buy a new bow from my dealer every year and wait 4-6 months to get it. I'll just stay a year behind everyone for half the price...
Your right we dont have to put up with it,I am buying from another company,Maybe i wont buy another Pse ever,Who Knows...Screw waiting...Grizz

1 - 20 of 145 Posts