Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered one in 70 pounds 8 weeks ago. Does it always take pse this long to get your bow in. I have ordered darton,hoyt,high country,and bear bows and they have always taken less then or right at 3 weeks to get in. Does it always take pse this looooong to get a bow in.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

·
Registered
49,105 Posts
What makes you think it is a PSE problem??????? Ever think it has something to do with your dealer??????? There should be no problem this time of the year getting a left handed bow. Usually you can trace it back to the dealer. Held up the order for what ever reason, maybe has it set to come with other orders(saves shipping expenses) or just flat forgot. I really don't think your problem is PSE.;)

·
Show 'Em or Smoke 'Em
852 Posts
I ordered one in 70 pounds 8 weeks ago. Does it always take pse this long to get your bow in. I have ordered darton,hoyt,high country,and bear bows and they have always taken less then or right at 3 weeks to get in. Does it always take pse this looooong to get a bow in.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
you still haven't got it,bro...dang I got mine in less then 4 weeks and that's with shipping form PA to GA,plus he tune it and put CS on it..:darkbeer:

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
as a new pse dealer i have been impressed with how fast they ahve been getting my bows to me, i ordered a left hand chaos a couple weeks ago on a friday, thursday the next week i had it in.... i hope its this fast always but i doubt it will be, have you followed up on it, maybe you could call pse yourself and talk with customer service

·
Breathn
12,330 Posts
ttt

took me 3 weeks to get one..and have another on order now and its been 2 weeks and its suppose to ship next week..

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
What makes you think it is a PSE problem??????? Ever think it has something to do with your dealer??????? There should be no problem this time of the year getting a left handed bow. Usually you can trace it back to the dealer. Held up the order for what ever reason, maybe has it set to come with other orders(saves shipping expenses) or just flat forgot. I really don't think your problem is PSE.;)
No problems here Dale. ;)

Eric will get his bow soon. Have told him that over and over and over. :BangHead:

`

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
it took me a couple more weeks then some to get my L/H axe 6 but it was custom built w/camo riser and black limbs
if you ordered it 8wks ago you should have had it by know,
i don't think PSE is where the problem is.by now you should be able to buy a L/H one off from the shelf in a pro shop i would think

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
it took me a couple more weeks then some to get my L/H axe 6 but it was custom built w/camo riser and black limbs
i don't think PSE is where the problem is.by now you should be able to buy a L/H one off from the shelf in a pro shop i would think
Ted,

yours too a little longer as well since PSE had not made any left handed Axe's when we ordered it. as soon as the Left handed Axes were cut loose on the CNC machine it was about 2 weeks later when the bow showed up.

PSE generally keeps a very good level of stock in the warehouse to get any bow you want to order delivered to the shop in about 5 days.

what weight did you order?

later,
jkeiffer

·
Show 'Em or Smoke 'Em
852 Posts
Me and Ted ordered at close to the same time and hes AXE 6 and my VENDETTA XS came within a week of each other
PSE had not made any left handed Axe's or vendetta's win we ordered them

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing against

the dealer I just want my [email protected]#$ bow for crine out loud. It should've been in by now. I have never had to wait for more then 4 weeks for a bow. It's killing me.:coffee:

·
Registered
49,105 Posts
the dealer I just want my [email protected]#$ bow for crine out loud. It should've been in by now. I have never had to wait for more then 4 weeks for a bow. It's killing me.:coffee:
Sooooooo have you got on the dealer yet to find out why he doesn't have your bow yet??????????? It's been plenty long enough as far as I'm concerned. Just my opinion but I think it's on your dealer dropping the ball and not PSE.

·
P.T Smacdown outdoors!!!!
1,554 Posts
i don't mean to blow up anyones spot but ill tell you right now its your dealer!!! call pse your self and find out when the order went in you will know for sure it wasnt when he said because unless you ordered a skull camo omen in january you should have your bow in 4 weeks 5 tops!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

ttt

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Ted,

yours too a little longer as well since PSE had not made any left handed Axe's when we ordered it. as soon as the Left handed Axes were cut loose on the CNC machine it was about 2 weeks later when the bow showed up.

PSE generally keeps a very good level of stock in the warehouse to get any bow you want to order delivered to the shop in about 5 days.

what weight did you order?

later,
jkeiffer
Me and Ted ordered at close to the same time and hes AXE 6 and my VENDETTA XS came within a week of each other
PSE had not made any left handed Axe's or vendetta's win we ordered them
i forgot about that we did order ares before the leftys were built,we just got the mod locks on tonight,
Thanks Justin

·
Registered
49,105 Posts
Got the low down straight from the correct source, the whole story. Not the dealer or PSE that was the problem! Eric you need to calm down and the next time give the whole story. Not my place to give the "whole" story here.:zip:

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
Eric pick your bow up......

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 3390 0001 3531 7608
Scheduled for Delivery: Monday, May 24, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Insured
Insured

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:20 PM on May 24, 2010 in WILLOUGHBY, OH 44094 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice......

~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts