Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trinovid HD 10x42 binoculars in great condition. They are about 2.5 months old. Most who have compared prefer the leica trinovid glass to vortex razors. Only reason I'm selling is because I could use the money. Save some money on an awesome set of binoculars if you're in the market for some. Comes with original packaging and accessories. $700 TYD OBO

Attachments

·
Genesis 21:20
21,147 Posts
That's fantastic glass for that price! I've owned a pair and many times wish I still had them. Image quality is as good as anything I've ever looked through and they are some of the smallest and best handling 10x42's made.

·
21,147 Posts
OP mentioned these vs. Razors. I compared these directly to Razors, Nikon HG and the Cabelas Instinct (Meopta HD) at a Cabelas late one afternoon after the sun was setting. The salesperson came outside with me and was very patient, even joining in the comparison as the light faded away. Both of us thought the image from the Leicas was the best, and they were the best handling of the four pairs.

·
Registered
569 Posts
these still available?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OP mentioned these vs. Razors. I compared these directly to Razors, Nikon HG and the Cabelas Instinct (Meopta HD) at a Cabelas late one afternoon after the sun was setting. The salesperson came outside with me and was very patient, even joining in the comparison as the light faded away. Both of us thought the image from the Leicas was the best, and they were the best handling of the four pairs.
Thank-you limbwalker. These are great Bins!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's fantastic glass for that price! I've owned a pair and many times wish I still had them. Image quality is as good as anything I've ever looked through and they are some of the smallest and best handling 10x42's made.
I am starting to wonder if I really even want to sell them for $650 to be honest!

·
21,147 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts