Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to try the Reign broad heads this year and I would love to hear from anyone the good the bad and the ugly of there experiences with this broad head. Personaly I love the design I just bought 6 of them, and I can't wait to put them into action. If any one has used them pleas tell me your opinion of them. I live in ohio and there made in Michigan so that makes me feel good about buying them. I seen Uncle Ted get a great pass through with them just before I was going to pick up some new broad heads for the season. I will be trying them with Fobs and Easton 340 axis fmj arrows. I will post my experience with them as soon as I get a shot with them.
Thanks for reading everyone
It's going to be a great season good luck to all
Josh

· Registered
52 Posts
Thats Funny I also Live in Ohio, and know this guy who is using FOBS and Easton axis FMJ and ohhh **** his name is Josh. Whats up buddy its Jeremy, I am pretty damn excited about this year going to get my trail cam tomorrow from the woods. Ill forward you some pics.

· Vendor
85,248 Posts
Yeah I just picked the up to sale at my shop and I have seen some nasty holes these heads can make but I want to see how they do up against a big body buck.

· Registered
3,871 Posts
Shot one deer. I think the overall manufacturing is not all that great.

Head sheared at arrow insert (HIT). May want to look into BARs if necessary. It seemed to me that they did not, but that may be wrong. I had no issues with practicing into bh targest with it and even smacked one tree and it held up great. Just for some reason, not well on the deer.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats Funny I also Live in Ohio, and know this guy who is using FOBS and Easton axis FMJ and ohhh **** his name is Josh. Whats up buddy its Jeremy, I am pretty damn excited about this year going to get my trail cam tomorrow from the woods. Ill forward you some pics.
Sweet man send them I am curious to see what you got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.