Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know who makes a short ata dual cam bow. short being 32" or less ata. '06 and newer.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
rytera alien x

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
By "dual cam" do you mean hybrid cams, binary cams or a true 2 cam design????

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well the choices are many based on length and cam...I say Destroyer 340,350 or INVASION...Elite Hunter, PSE Evo or Omen...INVASION...the goofy slingshot looking thing...oh yeah INVASiON!!!!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By "dual cam" do you mean hybrid cams, binary cams or a true 2 cam design????
as long as it has a solid wall,it doesnt matter. Martin Nitrous cams i dont like. Love the feel of my '07 Iron Mace. Accomplice 34 is great,too. if i could shrink the Mace down to 30" ata, i'd do it. i'm shooting a release and loop. for hunting only. no competition or anything. something i could pick up for $350-ish in the classifieds.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i had the AM 35. i wouldnt be opposed to a 32 if people didnt think they were gold. lol. i see them on the local C-list and theyre still priced at $500+ for a bare bow.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
bowtech invasion

·
UnBannable
8,195 Posts
i had the AM 35. i wouldnt be opposed to a 32 if people didnt think they were gold. lol. i see them on the local C-list and theyre still priced at $500+ for a bare bow.

Look on the AT classifieds. Scottie/Pa was selling them New in box all spring for $425.

·
Archery Addict
9,211 Posts
Ross Crave

1 - 20 of 34 Posts