Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I'm wondering if the resident Hoyt bow heads here could give me an idea on model year for my Ultratec. It has XT3000 limbs I'm about to replace the adjustable cams with some spirals and need to know the model year to get it dialed in correctly.
thanks in advance!
bow.jpg

·
southern traditions
4,909 Posts
not an 04 the grip is wrong. i have a 04 with side plates and they are smaller.this looks like an 06 model the side plates on your bow would not fit an 04.also on the back of your riser were it flares out the 04 ultratecs dont have that. hope that helps

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
It's either an 05 or a 06. Both years look the same. The only years that they have the sharp points on the rear of the riser. 06 was the last year of the Ultra Tec. I loved those years. Very sharp looking bows!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the help! Both 05 and 06 have the same tuning set up for my new cams so I'm good to go. I knew you'd all come through!

·
Registered
13,154 Posts
I'm going to say 05 limb pocket give it away
fyi you can call hoyt with the serial # and they can tell you what year it is too
and when you find out let us know

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
05 think decals on limbs were diff for 06 (75th anniversary)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I'm going to say 05 limb pocket give it away
fyi you can call hoyt with the serial # and they can tell you what year it is too
and when you find out let us know
Thanks for that tidbit,.... thought that would be the case....:RockOn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts