Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals what has everyone in mn harvested this year with 1 more week to go and please list if it was shot on public or private

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got a doe on opening day of rifle season with my rifle on private land, once again I got shutout bow hunting...Oh well turkey season is coming soon. Don't forget to get those apps in before Jan 8th

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
Southern MN by Hanska with my bow. (I doubt anyone knows where Hanska is ;) ) Private Land

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
This a picture of what I shot this year in Minnesota.

The above are my combined kills from Archery, Shotgun and Muzzleloader season.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
This a picture of what I shot this year in Minnesota.

The above are my combined kills from Archery, Shotgun and Muzzleloader season.
i see you got as many as i did. congrats on the tag soup. i sure did enjoy my soup. p.s. add some tabasco sauce.

Bill

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
i see you got as many as i did. congrats on the tag soup. i sure did enjoy my soup. p.s. add some tabasco sauce.

Bill
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that. This was my worst year hunting as far as deer sightings go, I never saw a buck older than 2 1/2 years old, and I only saw a couple of those.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Swing and a miss here as well. Missed a doe early season, and passed on a "deer" during ML that I couldn't identify as a buck or a doe thru the brush. Other than that, it was a fairly uneventful season for me. But like GNFSHN said...turkey is right around the corner. :clap:

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that. This was my worst year hunting as far as deer sightings go, I never saw a buck older than 2 1/2 years old, and I only saw a couple of those.
i didn't even draw on one this year. saw a few but they all were out of range. did get to see my buddy take his first deer ever though. i was trying to film him and miss the shot. had to grunt for him to stop the deer. still pretty cool to watch first time hunter harvesting his deer.

Bill

·
Registered
738 Posts
Got this old guy on Christmas eve up in the north country of MN. 25 yrd double lung with slick tricks. Public land aged him at 5.5 and I'm pretty sure he would dress above 200lbs. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. :smile:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Very nice buck, congrats hypo99

·
NAASP
14,399 Posts
small doe end of September

And a 7 pt buck November 10th (w.Metro)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Late in the season- Dec. 28th I got this guy which measures 130 2/8 " Unofficially.
I still have to wait 26 more days to be officially scored (60 day drying period)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
Good to see some nice Minnesota Bucks!:thumbs_up:clap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts