Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I wanted a new bow this year and I decided to get one. After shooting them all, I just decided I like my HTR as good or better than all of the ones I shot! So I traded my lost camo HTR in for one in Stone Tactical. I'm going to put custom strings on it and I would like to see some of your strings! I am thinking blue/silver but I'm not sure. Let's see them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I ordered my Stone HTX with royal blue/silver strings with silver serving.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I know it's not stone tactical but this is just straight black with blue accents and strings/cables, and I think it looks great

·
Registered
188 Posts
I almost got the stone tactical, had never seen one in real life when I ordered so stood true to my first decision but now kind of wish I would of tried it, but still turned out great, and not finished yet! But what bow is haha

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I almost got the stone tactical, had never seen one in real life when I ordered so stood true to my first decision but now kind of wish I would of tried it, but still turned out great, and not finished yet! But what bow is haha

I got my first HTR before anyone had the stone, so it was in lost. I liked the Stone so well when I saw it that when it was time for a new bow I got the stone.

Philippians 4:13

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah I had a helim before the no cam and 2 inches in ata makes a huge difference, a lot of my buddy's talk crap on it but I think it's one of the top bows out right now

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

This would look awesome on stone tactical. I've considered putting it on an all black one I have on hold for me. Strings by Tom Parkinson (ex-wolverine). He makes killer threads.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I had a helim before the no cam and 2 inches in ata makes a huge difference, a lot of my buddy's talk crap on it but I think it's one of the top bows out right now

Lol that's exactly what I was shooting before the HTR. But with my 29.5" draw, the ATA difference is awesome! I loved the way the helim felt, I just couldn't shoot it with the consistency I knew I was capable of.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

This would look awesome on stone tactical. I've considered putting it on an all black one I have on hold for me. Strings by Tom Parkinson (ex-wolverine). He makes killer threads.

That looks great! Is that the bcy electric blue?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
That looks great! Is that the bcy electric blue?

I dont know, PM Tom and ask him, I just saw a good looking set of strings and saved the picture. I know it would look sick on the Stone Tac and make that blue pop against the gray and black in the strings.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont know, PM Tom and ask him, I just saw a good looking set of strings and saved the picture. I know it would look sick on the Stone Tac and make that blue pop against the gray and black in the strings.

I'll have to check it out!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts