Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a thread for the new carbon bows so why not for the others? Would be nice to see everyone's rigs..... Show them off!

·
Registered
Hoyt RX-4 Alpha. Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL QAD HDX rest. Easton Axis arrows. Camo: Realtree Edge
79 Posts
lol...everyone is saying if we had one we would post it

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Here you go. NXT 33 is a shooter. 50 Yard group.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was PSE through and through most of the 90s. I haven't been as excited about them since the Mach 8. The EVO NXT 31 feels great in hand and love the cam. Not sure how ill arrange the funds,but one needs to be added to the stable.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I've had my Evo Nxt 35 since early October, killed 2 does with it last season. Shot some great scores with it using micro diameter arrows in the winter and just killed a groundhog at 50 yards with it! The bow shoots awesome and is the best all around bow I've shot. I work in a shop and can shoot whatever I want fro Mathews, Hoyt or Pse......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Guess all the guys that Dudley gives free bows to aren’t on archerytalk.....:set1_rolf2:

·
Registered
152 Posts
What grip is that? Looks great. The rubber that came with it felt cheap to me and I pulled it off.
These are Rattler Grips Elk Antler side plates with our Empire State Whitetails logo engraved on each side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
IMG_1684.jpg

Self admitted NockOn fanboy. Anyone have experience with both the AAE Pro Drop/Elevate and the QAD rests? I am also shooting a Hoyt RX3 and this is noticeably louder and that is the only difference in the bow accessories. I checked everything was tightened down.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
View attachment 7212757

Self admitted NockOn fanboy. Anyone have experience with both the AAE Pro Drop/Elevate and the QAD rests? I am also shooting a Hoyt RX3 and this is noticeably louder and that is the only difference in the bow accessories. I checked everything was tightened down.
The NXT 33 I had was very quiet. On that bow I had the PSE QAD on it and I think it is a bit quieter than my AAE prophecy rests. Your NTN shouldn’t be loud by any stretch. Check your fast eddie and make sure everything is tight and make sure your yoke cables aren’t touching your cams ( some have reported there is a buzz when this happens, typically on the NXT models with rotating cable rod).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts