·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see 'em....also list the maker:darkbeer:

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Mine are by Carbon Creations (I shoot a New Breed but they are the same grip)

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Not on a PSE but, the same grip stlye. :wink:

Bob Lambeth sideplates-

·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump!

·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK - mine came in very FAST - these are Carbon Creation's and are very, very nice...the depth of the weave is fascinating!

And on the hunting X - a pair of "Pinkies"....these look awesome and the pictures just do nOT do them justice!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Off Topic Question on PSE

Does Any one make a piece for a PE X Force that will go over the back of the grip (flat) to keep your paw from freezing to the PSE? Side of handle facing the bowstring?

Guess One would glue it on?

Any one know what I am talking about?

THANKS GUYS

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Does Any one make a piece for a PE X Force that will go over the back of the grip (flat) to keep your paw from freezing to the PSE? Side of handle facing the bowstring?

THANKS GUYS
Doesnt Limbsaver make the rubber pad for the back of the riser?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Now I got to go check out Carbon Creations!!!! Giggity giggity!!!

·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

THANKS GUYS
PSE sells a thin foam skin that fits the BEST grip on their site:cocktail:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
All these grips look great. But I feel they are only for looks only. If your gripping the bow and touching these, then I feel your torquing the bow. All I do is simply wrap some tennis racket tape around the grip, this prevents any slippage. I have also tried the pc. that Limbsaver has on the back ( towards the string ) and it just slips off after a few shots or so. Dont get me wrong, these grips look great but I dont feel they should be called that.

·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actual name; sideplates.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I'm thinking about switching to some pink vanes on my arrows...pink might be a good idea for the bow too. I once almost had a heart attack after setting mine down looking for a shot arrow and it took me a few minutes to find it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts