Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Hoyt Vector 32 60#, Spot Hogg Hogg Father, HDX, B-Stinger front and back bars, Energy Wave threads, Carter Target 4, G5 Montec 100gr & Easton ACC 390's.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts

·
Marty in Badgerland
5,292 Posts
My Obsession Sniper. I will take the green damper out of the sight and replace it with a black one during turkey season.

Sniper 1.jpg

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,751 Posts
I havent decided for sure yet..The Invasion has taken its share of Turkeys But...the CPXL is the newest family member so its only fair it gets a chance right!

100MEDIA$IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0017.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Love the bow mounted cover above!

Lil bit older school here.

O8 Allegiance, Rocket/TrophyRidge hammerheads, Advanish bow blind in case I have to leave the blind and make a run for it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
turkey rig

... I'll be using my '12 Carbon Matrix RKT for spring gobblers
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362234985.100599.jpg
...and one of my turkey hotspots
spring turkey blind.jpg

·
Banned
9,842 Posts
here is my 2012 mathews m r 7 60lbs shooting a easton fmj 400 tipped with a rage 2.25" cut turkey special. this setup should do the trick

Attachments

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
Here is my Hoyt Spyder Turbo in the blind yesterday.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I personally have never shot a turkey from a blind. Not bashing others that have, it's just not for me. There doesn't appear to be any challenge of calling a bird to within bow range of a blind.

I like to run & gun and kill 'em off the ground with a shotgun. I know that's not going to be a popular opinion on an archery web-site. But, that's how I feel. I have watched hundreds of birds get killed with a bow on video and there just isn't the same excitement for me as watching one take a load of #5's to the head.

To each his own - it's what makes America great...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts