Archery Talk Forum banner

Who are the Biggest Fanboys in the Archery World?

• Matthews

Votes: 277 53.3%
  • Hoyt

Votes: 124 23.8%
  • BowTech

Votes: 59 11.3%
  • Martin

Votes: 12 2.3%
  • Elite

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Bear

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Strother

Votes: 30 5.8%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the #1 FanBoys in the Archery World?

Matthews
Hoyt
BowTech
Martin
Elite
Strother
Bear

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
As far as fanboys go, it has to be Mathews. I believe they will whine and cry and push the bow they are shooting more than anyone on AT :becky:

I personally shoot HOYT!!!!

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
As far as fanboys go, it has to be Mathews. I believe they will whine and cry and push the bow they are shooting more than anyone on AT :becky:

I personally shoot HOYT!!!!
That's great...........:chortle:.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
The only think more annoying than "fanboys" (I have that ******ed word) is the people who incessantly whine about them. WHO CARES WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SHOOTS AND IF THEY'RE PROUD OF IT OR NOT!!!

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Mathews by far, they will talk trash about bows they haven't even shot, just because it doesn't say mathews on it ,good luck boys!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I usually try to stay out of this type of conversation, but I'm bored.

Bow Tech put up a good fight for awhile, but have since dropped off.

Mathews is still number 1 and is ridiculously annoying. You can't say anything about a Mathews without getting personally attacked. You can't ask "what bow should I buy between A and B" question without a bunch of unwanted posts pushing a Mathews. Great job of Mathews marketing to establish a loyal cult, which act as pawns to reqruit more pawns. That's why they sponsor so many shows and give bows to people on t.v.

Hoyt (with the addition of Michael Waddell and the Bone Collector Team) are on the come up in the fanboy race. But still a distant second.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Honestly , If someone goes into a serious Archery shop that sells the big 3, Hoyt, Mathews and Bowtech and closely inspects the bows themselves and doesnt conclude the obvious superiority of the Hoyt? I dont know , I just gotta shake my head?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Forgot to put a "who cares" choice in the poll.
He probably thought that the people who don't care would read the title without clicking on it.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
First time in my life I ever voted Mathews !! If a Tornado wipes out Northern Nevada today, you know why.

·
Registered
589 Posts
First time in my life I ever voted Mathews !! If a Tornado wipes out Northern Nevada today, you know why.
Fanboys shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You know you're a fanboy when......
Your user name or avatar have a bow company in it, and not only are you not being paid to do it, you paid to do it. hahahaha

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Fanboys shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You know you're a fanboy when......
Your user name or avatar have a bow company in it, and not only are you not being paid to do it, you paid to do it. hahahaha
Just Proud to be a part of the winning team !!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Hoyts better than everything.

Duh shows what you guys know :shade::shade:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts