Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else see this as a "why didn't I think of that!!!" moment???????

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't believe I am all alone on this one...........

·
Team 4 Play
17,305 Posts
What is it?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Bushnell use to make a bow mounted rangefinder too. I have two of them and they work on the same principle as the Vendetta. To range it, you just line it up with the target, press a button, and it will readout the yardage. The problem is the weight. My bushnells are around 12 oz. Leupolds Vendetta is slightly lighter. You mount it on the riser using the sight holes and it sits above your sight. Neat concept, but it needs to be more compact and lighter, IMO.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I got to play with it at the ata show. I like the concept but not sure I will own one.It worked well but just not sure I need it. If a deer is in close you probably have several landmarks ranged.If it out aways you probably have time to range it with a handheld rangefinder.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I got to play with it at the ata show. I like the concept but not sure I will own one.It worked well but just not sure I need it. If a deer is in close you probably have several landmarks ranged.If it out aways you probably have time to range it with a handheld rangefinder.
My sediments exactly.

·
Registered
73 Posts
any idea if these will work with an hha adjustable sight? I watched a video on youtube on how to mount them to the bow and they said to align with your 20 yard pin.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I also seen it at the ATA show and thought it was a great idea. I think that it would work best with fixed pin sights. I think that with the adjustable ones that you could set it with your 20 yard pin and it would work just like the fixed pins. Just my 2 cents though. It seems like a good idea.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thats cool To Bad it's illegal here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts