Archery Talk Forum banner

Levi Morgan & Reo Wilde Approached To Switch To Bishop Archery Next Year

2558 Views 13 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Bishop Archery
GOD AND COUNTRY

View attachment 5158481

1. We asked both Levi Morgan and Reo Wilde to shot our Patent Pending 600 Grain Scientific Method Broadheads on all target archery circuits in exchange for a free pack of our 2, 3 or 4 blade 100-800 grain broadheads and an apple-pie.

2. Both Levi Morgan and Reo Wilde said, "NO."

600 Grain Patent Pending Bishop Scientific Method Broadheads Beyond 70 Yards in Extreme Wind​

315 Grain Patent Pending Bishop Broadheads Beyond 100 Yards​

:usa2::rockhard::band::jazzmatazzes::usa2:

#CRANKUPTHECUT www.bishoparchery.com[/I]
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am certainly not buying any then.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
trucker3573 LOL...We thought some people would get a kick out of this. We actually did make this exact offer to both of them to bump up their game on all target archery circuits with our 600 Grain Broadheads and they both did say, "NO."

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm shocked they turned you down.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
-bowfreak- LOL...We need the world's largest bake sale and for all Red-Blooded Americans to bake and donate as many apple pies to www.bishoparchery.com as possible so that we can bump up the offer.

LOL...We really did have the stones to do this and actually did heard back from one of them and it was very inspiring at a time when we were beyond tapped out and needed it most. It meant a lot to our little high-end broadhead company and was really inspiring, but the answer was still, "NO."

God Bless=>

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What target circuit allows broadheads and yeah I know I would want to shoot a 600 grain head on a target circuit...lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
trucker3573...We were doomed to start on that one with sharp arrow-points not being allowed on any archery range or course, but we will think it out better next time and maybe 600 grains would increase their high/low misses a tad. We told them that our 600 grain broadheads don't even flinch on left/right misses though even in dust-devel winds. We are thinking we should have bumped up the apple pie offer to more apple pies next time.

Glad you got a kick out of it and hope you have a blessed day=>

· Coram Deo
3,288 Posts
Forget those slackers. I'll shoot your heads.

Please send picture of apple pie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.